Oorwin: LinkedIn Integration
How to integrate LinkedIn with Oorwin for Job Posting?
LinkedIn is one of the most popular job boards used by candidates, professionals, recruiters, to find and close the right opportunities. In, this article you will learn how to integrate LinkedIn with Oorwin. The following topics would be covered in this article on
- Setup Oorwin ATS with LinkedIn
- How to publish jobs on company’s LinkedIn
- How to edit the job description
Oorwin’s integration with LinkedIn will give you outreach to millions of active job seekers. So, let us go ahead with this article and understand how to set up Oorwin’s ATS with LinkedIn.
Setup Oorwin ATS with LinkedIn
To set up LinkedIn on Oorwin ATS, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Marketplace icon on the left navigation bar -> Uncheck All -> Select Job Boards -> Click on the 3 dots near LinkedIn’s logo -> Click on Configure.
- Click on the three dots under the Job board Name column and choose Edit. Refer below:
- Mention the Company ID, by which LinkedIn identifies your company. Then, select the users to whom you wish to provide job posting access to the users and click on Save.
- You can provide the Unpublish/Refresh access by roles. This can be done by clicking on Settings.
- Choose the access type given to the users and click on Save.
Once you have added your LinkedIn account to Oorwin, you can then add the users that you want to be able to allot credits to recruiters for a job posting and replenish the credits daily, weekly, or monthly. Next, in this article on Oorwin ATS integration with LinkedIn, let us understand how to publish jobs in LinkedIn.
Publish Jobs in LinkedIn
Publishing jobs on LinkedIn is very easy.
- To publish a job you have to first create a Job, and then click on Publish from the jobs module. Once you click on Publish, you will see the LinkedIn logo.
- Click on the radio button of LinkedIn and click on Publish.
Note: You can also review the job description and publish the job by clicking on the Review JD and Publish.
Also, once the candidates submit their resumes for the job published, you will find the candidate details in the pipeline as follows:
Next in this step-by-step guide on Oorwin LinkedIn integration, let us understand how to edit the job description before publishing the job.
Edit Job Description
- To edit the job description, you can click on the Configure button after choosing the LinkedIn portal from the list of job boards.
- Then you can edit all the required fields of the job and click on Publish.
With this, we come to an end to this article and I hope you have understood how to integrate LinkedIn with Oorwin. So, if you are interested to know more about Oorwin’s ATS, take a product tour today or contact us on +91-8977801805 / USA: +1877-766-7946 to talk to our product advisors.
Get the latest Oorwin releases, updates, success stories & industry news