Customer relationship management or commonly known as CRM aims to help organizations deepen relationships with customers, service users, colleagues, partners, and suppliers according to the business roadmap. In this article on what is CRM, we will help you understand why is a customer relationship management system important, who can use it and the features of Oorwin CRM. The following topics will be covered in this article:
- What is CRM?
- How does it help businesses grow?
- Best practices to implement CRM
- Benefits of Customer Relationship Management
- Oorwin CRM
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is generally defined as the system that helps businesses to manage customer data. It provides them with the ability to add new customer data, keep current customer contact details up to date, manage customer accounts, and track customer interactions.
It is mainly designed to help businesses improve customer relationships and generate more revenue by providing detailed insights. Next lets look into how organizations use customer relationship management to grow their businesses exponentially.
How does CRM help businesses grow?
A customer relationship management system will perform many of the tasks your sales team would otherwise complete manually. Some of the important tasks for the sales and marketing are tracking customers journey, campaign metrics, source of leads, conversion ratios, etc. A customer relationship management software helps to automate these tasks to improve productivity and optimize the sales process.
Following are few of the immediate ways in which CRM aims to help your business grow:
- Get quick access to data such as the number of leads, customers, win/loose ratio, source of leads etc.
- Discover new opportunities with the click of a button, automate the sales funnel, and track sales performance
- Centralized repository of data with accurate data entries
- Take proactive decisions at every step to deliver a superior customer experience with accurate sales forecasting
- Personalize marketing efforts and select the right set of people to send out communications
- Get a detailed view of the entire lead funnel and revenue pipeline to allow for precise and timely course correction
Oorwin CRM, tailored for staffing and consulting businesses offers all the above mentioned ways to help you streamline your processes. Click here, to know more about how Oorwin CRM, automates sales process and increase productivity. Next, in this article let us look into the best practices you must follow to implement a customer relationship management solution.
The following are few of the best practices to implement a customer relationship management
- Chalk out your sales process and train your sales team to follow it
- Explain all the metrics to be tracked by the team
- Automate frequent manual tasks using a customer relationship management
- Educate your teams to help them understand why is the organization implementing customer relationship management
Benefits of Customer Relationship Management
Now, let me take you through the advantages, a customer relationship management offers to streamline and refine the entire sales funnel. Please refer to the following points:
- Improved customer ratings
- Increase revenue
- Provides better internal communication
- Easy documentation and reporting
- Maximize organizational performance
- Optimize sales and marketing
- Detailed insights about customers journey
There are many more benefits that every customer relationship management system offers, for salespersons, managers and business owners. Click here to know more about CRM benefits. Moving further, in this article let us look into features of Oorwin CRM.
Oorwin’s CRM offers you all the above mentioned features and much more to give your teams the right features to reach out to your prospects and convert them into customers. Some highlights of Oorwin’s customer relationship management are:
- Run focused campaigns with customizable templates in a timely manner
- Get access to accurate lead scoring, increases instant deal closure probabilities
- Perform intelligent sales forecasting and prospect segmenting
- Perform all CRM functions from your inbox and access business app marketplace for integrations
- Analyze metrics on all campaigns
- Customize e-docs and proposals with native digital signatures for quick approval
So, if you are interested to know more about Oorwin’s CRM, take a product tour today or contact us on +91-8977801805 / USA: +1877-766-7946 to talk to our product advisors.