Interviewing candidates and scheduling multiple interviews is quite a cumbersome task for talent acquisitions teams in today’s industry. But, to ensure a seamless experience in interviewing the candidates remotely, even during these pandemic times, organizations’ are actively looking for video conferencing tools such as Zoom, to make the quality of the remote interviews more productive and output-driven.
Zoom is a video conferencing tool that helps you connect and communicate with prospects, candidates, and teams with a single link. But, as a recruiter if you have to switch between your ATS and Zoom to schedule interviews, it might become a time-consuming task to reduce productivity.
So, to increase recruiters’ productivity and enable them to schedule video interviews directly from ATS,
Oorwin is proud to announce a partnership with Zoom —One of the most popular video conferencing tools in today’s market.
This article on Oorwin’s ATS Integration with Zoom will discuss how you can use Zoom’s technical capabilities with Oorwin’s AI-powered ATS capabilities to schedule an interview. The following topics would be covered in this article:
So, let us move forward with this article and understand how to set up Oorwin’s integration with Zoom.
Setup Oorwin ATS with Zoom
To set up Zoom on Oorwin ATS, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Marketplace icon on the left navigation bar -> Uncheck All -> Select Video Interviews -> Click on the 3 dots near Zoom’s logo -> Click on Configure.
- Click on the Add Account. Refer below:
- Now, enter your Zoom account credentials and subscription details such as display name, API client, API secret, status click on Save, and you’re good to go!
Once the Zoom account is configured you can add users, edit or delete an account. So, next in this article let us see how to perform these actions after Oorwin Zoom video integration.
Add, Edit & Delete User
Let us start with adding a user.
- In the configure section of zoom, click on the 3 dots of the account in which you wish to add users, click on Add Users.
- Then, choose the users who can use this integration, assigned, duration, access, and the number of meetings created. Finally, click on Save.
- To edit the account, choose the zoom account for which you wish to edit, and click on the 3 dots of the account and choose Edit.
- Edit the required details and click on Save.
Oorwin Zoom Video Integration
Now, with Zoom integrated into Oorwin’s ATS, you can create links for audio and video calls. This link gets added in the location field, and the email is sent to the recipient.
Note: You can schedule an interview from Jobs, Candidates, or Submissions module. In this article let me show you through Submissions module.
Schedule an Interview
- To schedule an interview, go to Submissions -> click on the 3 dots beside a submission -> and then click on Schedule an Interview.
- Add the interview details such as title, date & time, location, interview stages, email ID, etc.
- Here, you have to choose the Interview Type as Video Interview and click on the Zoom icon to schedule an interview through zoom. Then click on Save & Schedule.
- Once the link is sent to the recipient, and they can join the interview with a single click. Refer below.
So, go and integrate your ATS with Zoom today. You will find Zoom in the marketplace of Oorwin, under the section of video interviews.
With this, we come to an end to this article on Oorwin Zoom Integration. So, if you are interested to know more about Oorwin’s products and implement social recruitment with us, take a product tour today or contact us on +91-8977801805 / USA: +1877-766-7946 to talk to our product advisors.