Hiring the right candidate has been one of the most important tasks of talent acquisitions teams. To ensure a quality hire, talent teams often tend to evaluate the skills candidates possesses and check if they match with your requirements. So, to fulfil your requirements in a streamlined and optimized manner, platforms for technical assessments can be used and HackerEarth is one of the leading software in today’s market.
Oorwin is proud to announce an exclusive partnership with HackerEarth—An enterprise software used by over 1000+ companies.
In, this article on Oorwin’s ATS Integration with HackerEarth will discuss about the how you can use HackerEarth technical capabilities with Oorwin’s AI- powered ATS capabilities to ensure a quality hire. The following topics would be covered in this article:
So, let us move forward with this article and understand how to setup Oorwin’s integration with HackerEarth.
Setup Oorwin ATS with HackerEarth
To setup HackerEarth on Oorwin ATS, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Marketplace icon on the left navigation bar -> Uncheck All -> Select Assessment Tools -> Click on the 3 dots near HackerEarth’s logo -> Click on Configure.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then click on Add Account. Refer below:
- Now, enter your HackerEarth account credentials and subscription details, click on Save, and you’re good to go!
Once you have added your HackerEarth account to Oorwin, you can then add the users to whom you wish to give access. Next, in this article on Oorwin’s integration with HackerEarth, let us look in to the features you will get with HackerEarth added on to your Oorwin account.
Oorwin & HackerEarth Integration Features
The following are the features you will get access to, on integrating Oorwin with HackerEarth:
Share & Create Customizable Templates
You can create customizable test templates in HackerEarth and trigger them directly from Oorwin, to share the questionnaires to a large number of candidates by a single click.
Get Notified on Assignment Status
Notify your candidates about the assessment details such as the deadline and the questionnaire to be addressed, and the format of submission. As a recruiter you will also be notified once candidates submits their assessments through emails. This email will be automatically triggered from HackerEarth. You can then view all the answers provided by the candidates to proceed with the further steps of hiring.
Set Qualification Criteria’s and Sort Candidates
Once you receive all the submissions, you can set a qualification criteria in HackerEarth to filter out the candidates based on the assessment results. Further, you will see the candidates details sorted according to the qualification criteria on Oorwin.
View Assessment Details
You can view assessment details such as the number of questions answered, time taken, score achieved and many more by each candidate. This will help the recruiters understand the candidate capabilities in a more precise way.
By now you must have understood the features and the advantages that this integration would provide. Moving further in this article on Oorwin’s integration with HackerEarth let us understand how to see these features on Oorwin’s portal.
HackerEarth – Oorwin Guided Tour
Note: HackerEarth features in Oorwin are seen in Jobs, Candidates, Submissions & Assessments module. In this article, we will cover from Jobs module.
Let us look into the steps of initiating an assessment.
- To initiate an assessment for a particular job, go to Jobs module -> click on a Job ID -> Go to Job Details page -> click on Tag Assessment.
- Now, choose the assessments by clicking on the radio button -> Click on Tag Assessment to only add the assessment. Incase you want to initiate it directly from there, then click on Tag & Initiate Assessment
- Considering that you have clicked on Tag Assessment, you will now see that the chosen assessment is added under Assessments tab in job details page. Now, select the assessment you wish to initiate and click on Initiate Assessment.
- Next, you have to choose the candidates to whom you want to send this assessment, and then click on Initiate Assessment.
Once candidates start submitting the assessments, you will find the candidates sorted in to qualified and disqualified categories under the assessment tabs. Kindly note, that the sorting of the candidates is based on the qualification criteria’s you mention while creating an assessment in HackerEarth.
With this, we come to an end to this article on Oorwin’s integration with HackerEarth. So, if you are interested to know more about Oorwin’s ATS, take a product tour today or contact us on +91-8977801805 / USA: +1877-766-7946 to talk to our product advisors.