Oorwin: TechFetch Integration
How to integrate TechFetch with Oorwin?
TechFetch is one of the leading job boards in the US market giving 2.5 million users access to 100K+ tech jobs. In this article, you will understand how to integrate TechFetch with Oorwin’s ATS to avoid a hassle-free job-candidate match. The following topics would be covered in this article:
- Setup Oorwin ATS with TechFetch
- How to publish jobs in TechFetch
- How to edit the job description
Oorwin’s integration with TechFetch will give you immediate access to 1M+ tech resumes of active job seekers in the United States. So, let us go ahead with this article and understand how to set up Oorwin’s ATS with TechFetch
Setup Oorwin ATS with TechFetch
To set up TechFetch on Oorwin ATS, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Marketplace icon on the left navigation bar -> Uncheck All -> Select Job Boards -> Click on the 3 dots near TechFetch’s logo -> Click on Configure.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then click on Add Account. Refer below:
- Now, enter your TechFetch account credentials and subscription details, click on Save, and you’re good to go!
Once you have added your TechFetch account to Oorwin, you can then add the users that you want to allot credits to recruiters for a job posting and replenish the credits daily, weekly, or monthly. Next, in this article on Oorwin ATS integration with TechFetch, let us understand how to publish jobs in TechFetch.
Publish Jobs in TechFetch
Publishing jobs on TechFetch is very easy.
- To publish a job you have to first create a Job, and then click on Publish from the jobs module. Once you click on Publish, you will see the TechFetch logo.
- Click on the radio button of TechFetch and click on Publish.
Note: You can also review the job description and publish the job by clicking on the Review JD and Publish.
Also, once the candidates submit their resumes for the job published, you will find the candidate details in the pipeline as follows:
Next in this step-by-step guide on Oorwin TechFetch integration, let us understand how to edit the job description before publishing the job.
Edit Job Description
- To edit the job description, you can click on the Configure button after choosing the TechFetch portal from the list of job boards.
- Then you can edit all the required fields of the job and click on Publish.
With this, we come to an end to this article and I hope you have understood how to integrate TechFetch with Oorwin. So, if you are interested to know more about Oorwin’s ATS, take a product tour today or contact us on +91-8977801805 / USA: +1877-766-7946 to talk to our product advisors.
Get the latest Oorwin releases, updates, success stories & industry news