Customize Email Signature
Email Signatures are one of the most common features that all professionals use in today’s industry. With email being one of the main forms of communication between internal and external parties, email signatures play high importance in leaving a mark on the email receiver. An email signature is placed at the bottom of the email and generally contains contact details, such as phone number, LinkedIn ID, official details, etc. In Oorwin you can customize your mail signature and also use pre-defined templates.
So, in this article, we will understand the steps of adding an email signature in Oorwin. For your better understanding, this article is divided into the following sections.
- Add Email Signature
- Pre-Defined Templates
- Customize Email Signatures
Add Email Signature
- To add an email signature in Oorwin, you have to go to click on your Profile icon -> go to My Profile & Preferences -> go to My Signature.
- Then you have to enable the Include Signature in Mail.
- Finally, select a signature from the pre-defined templates or create your own by signature. Then, fill in your details accordingly.
- To use pre-defined templates, you just have to choose one of the items from the above screen, and click on the edit icon to add details. Then, click on Save.
- Finally, preview it using the Preview button.
Customize Email Signatures
- To customize email signatures, you have to click on Create my Own Signature as shown below.
- Then, you have to mention the template name, and style of the signature. Finally, click on Save.
If you are interested to know more about Oorwin’s products, take a product tour today or contact us on +91-8977801805 / USA: +1877-766-7946 to talk to our product advisors.