Oorwin: CareerBuilder Integration
How to integrate CareerBuilder with Oorwin?
CareerBuilder is one of the largest employment job boards available in the market for the past 25 years. CareerBuilder provides various recruitment services for the candidates and the recruiters to find the right match for their requirements. In this article, you will understand how to integrate CareerBuilder with Oorwin’s ATS to avoid a hassle-free job-candidate match. The following topics would be covered in this article:
- Setup Oorwin ATS with CareerBuilder
- How to publish jobs in CareerBuilder
- How to edit the job description
Oorwin’s integration with CareerBuilder will give you immediate access to thousands of jobs and many active job seekers in the United States. So, let us go ahead with this article and understand how to set up Oorwin’s ATS with CareerBuilder.
Setup Oorwin ATS with CareerBuilder
To set up CareerBuilder on Oorwin ATS, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Marketplace icon on the left navigation bar -> Uncheck All -> Select Job Boards -> Click on the 3 dots near CareerBuilder’s logo -> Click on Configure.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then click on Add Account. Refer below:
- Now, enter your CareerBuilder account credentials and subscription details, click on Save, and you’re good to go!
Once you have added your CareerBuilder account to Oorwin, you can then add the users that you want to allot credits to recruiters for a job posting and replenish the credits daily, weekly, or monthly. Next, in this article on Oorwin ATS integration with CareerBuilder, let us understand how to publish jobs in CareerBuilder.
Publish Jobs in CareerBuilder
Publishing jobs on Monster is very easy.
- To publish a job you have to first create a Job, and then click on Publish from the jobs module. Once you click on Publish, you will see the CareerBuilder logo.
- Click on the radio button of CareerBuilder and click on Publish.
Note: You can also review the job description and publish the job by clicking on the Review JD and Publish.
Also, once the candidates submit their resumes for the job published, you will find the candidate details in the pipeline as follows:
Next in this step-by-step guide on Oorwin CareerBuilder integration, let us understand how to edit the job description before publishing the job.
Edit Job Description
- To edit the job description, you can click on the Configure button after choosing the CareerBuilder portal from the list of job boards.
- Then you can edit all the required fields of the job and click on Publish.
With this, we come to an end to this article and I hope you have understood how to integrate CareerBuilder with Oorwin. So, if you are interested to know more about Oorwin’s ATS, take a product tour today or contact us on +91-8977801805 / USA: +1877-766-7946 to talk to our product advisors.