Today’s dynamic environment with demanding workforce all around, it is important to note that the HR’s role is not restricted only to recruiting and maintaining employee records. It is far more than that and they are involved to build an organizational culture and try to maximize the revenue on every employee. They also strive towards the organization’s mission and vision to make it true. But, this is a huge task before the HR manager and in order to accomplish all these aspects, they should associate with a smart HRM system to achieve all the above defined goals effectively.
How do Smart HRMS Solutions Help Organizations?
- It automates all HR processes
- Simplifies all HR processes
- Empowers with a self-service portal for employee & manager
- Provides remote access need-based
- Eliminates dependence on spread sheets
- Eliminates human error
- Eliminates paper-work
- Protects against frauds
Some of the Significant features a Smart HRMS should have are:
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Assignment Management
- Employee Documents Management
- Employee Timesheet Management
- Employee Payroll Management
- Invoicing Management
- Employee Leave Management
- Learning and Training Management
- Compliance Management
- Employee Self-service
- Employee Resign
- Employee Exit
Employee Onboarding: Digital onboarding is the most preferred way of new hire onboarding. Typically, e-docs and digitalized forms make onboarding easy and no separate signatures are needed and it is bound to deliver a great experience to new hires.
Employee Project/Assignment Management: When an employee is onboard, they will be assigned to a particular project through an Assignment module
Employee Documents Management: All employee documents are centralized and stored in one place that can be used need based. It eases employee data handling and data can be displayed on demand.
Employee Timesheet Management: Employee timesheets are processed based on the timesheets submitted and approvals.
Employee Payroll Management: A payroll integration with any payroll software eases employee payroll processing and disburses the payments on time.
Invoicing Management: Invoices will be generated based on the employee timesheets and will be submitted to the recipient. Most invoice processing is done with third-party integrations with software such as QuickBooks.
Employee Leave Management: Employees can apply for leaves or send any other requests to their respective managers. The approval process of request becomes transparent, easy and quick
Learning and Training Management: Most of the trainings are conducted internally and a learning management system can be used for tracking these trainings.
Employee Self-Service: All employees have user credentials to log into the self-service and manage leave requests or any other intervening requisitions handling. Manager approvals becomes easy and quick.
Employee Resign: The HRM system also has an option for an employee to directly resign from within the portal and submit to the manager and other approval authorities.
Employee Exit: Employee exit formalities can be handled and maintained through the system.
- Single integrated, unified platform to manage all operations of Sales, Recruitment and HRM
- Both recruiters and HR staff can seamlessly perform all tasks with ease
- The Platform simplifies activities of HR staff and maintains all employee data at one place
- It becomes easy for HR to track all employee activities
- The Platform handles all activities of Invoicing and Payroll with integrations
- Improves the employee experience with quick and easy approval process
- Digital onboarding & self-service delivers excellent employee experience
- With simplified HR processes, it helps improve organizational operational efficiency